CUSTOM DESIGNED CONCRETE POOLS FROM $24,990*
We’ve designed an entry level concrete pool to suit the average size backyard from $24,990
For this price we can design a pool up to 21sqm in swimming area – for example a 7m x 3m pool
Yes for $24,990 we can build a concrete pool on a standard site which includes the following:
- Custom Designed concrete pool up to 21sqm; Freeform shape (curvy) depths 1m – 1.6m
- Deep end safety ledge & entry steps
- Engineer specifications with plan drafting ready for council submission
- Standard 5 tonne excavation on a flat site with 2.5m wide x 2.5m high machine access
- S12 steel bar reinforced concrete shell
- Cartridge Filter, pump, skimmer box, hydrostatic valve & 2 circulation returns
- Australian Pebble Interior (gold or off white)
- 200mm width immediate pool surrounds
- Handover kit, start-up chlorine / chemicals and all manual cleaning accessories
ALL FOR ONLY $24,990 – THAT’S UNBEATABLE!
* Pool Prices are given for a standard site within metro area (Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Gosford included but areas outside of this zone will incur travel costs and longer timeframe to build).
Site conditions like sloping blocks, sand, rock, sewer affected and limited access are quoted separately. Variable exclusions include local council fees, home owners warranty, soil removal, pool fencing and raising boundary fencing, coping material, filter box enclosure and electrical connection.
Other popular add ons include salt water, mineral system, lighting, heating, extended walkways, feature wall with sheer decent waterfall, interior lining upgrades and waterline tiles.
Other designer features include glass panel windows, wet edge tanks, raised spas, pergolas, in floor cleaning pop up system, merbau carpentry, glass fencing and landscaping packages.
WE MEAN BUSINESS!
*Fill out the form questions to qualify.