Variable exclusions include local government approval fees, home owners warranty, soil removal, pool coping tile material, pool fencing electrical connection, filter box enclosure.
Prices given for a standard site in the metro area. Site conditions like sloping blocks, sand, rock, sewer affected and limited access are quoted separately. Finance to approved customers with Zip Money. No rainchecks. Not sure if you you have a standard site? Take our 5 min property Quiz now.
Join the new age way to purchase your pool on line without the need of a sales process. Most people already know what they want so why not take control of your pool buying experience! Thanks to Blue Haven Pools now you can. These deals are strictly on line and not offered unless secured online. Simply choose your package, nominate the month you want to start and join the new way to get into the swim – faster and cheaper!
1. It’s easy – simply choose the package that best suit you most. Don’t worry you can make changes later including pool size, depth, features and customisation.
2. Reserve your construction time slot if you know when you want to build
3. Within 24 hours we’ll tee up your one-on-one planning session on site, in showroom or virtual. Here we finalise your construction estimate based on site conditions and feature customization
4. If you’re not entirely happy with the price guide you’ll get a 100% refund on your reservation fee
5. But if you love our price, service and presentation we’ll action the architectural drafting, engineering and final agreement.
Reserve your package today, nominate the month you want to start, and within 24 hours we’ll reconnect and help you achieve your pool goals.
Reserving your building slot Simply choose the month you want to get started on construction. Council permits and landscaping take time too so keep that in mind when planning the best time to get the ball rolling. Construction of a concrete pool takes up to 12 weeks.
If you already have permit approval we can book your construction program to start fast. This is popular for a vacant blocks, duplex developments, knock down rebuilds and new home construction. We offer a fast 7 day turn-around from excavation to concrete shell so if you’re in urgent need to book to avoiding loosing access we can help.
When your new home is at lock up stage we can then return and do the finishes like filtration, interior and paving works.
For an existing home we offer the same fast service and encourage you to plan your summer pool early to avoid the seasonal rush.
Follow Us On